Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Vent/Duct Cleaning
Lint free dryer vents prevent fires & make your dryers run more efficiently resulting in lower gas & electric bills. As laundromat dryer vents become filled with lint, drying time increases. This raises utility bills and causes overheating, which is a fire hazard.
Reasons To Clean Your Dryer Ducts
- In the U.S alone, there are 15,500 fires caused every year by clogged up dryer vents.
- Dryer ducts clogged with lint result in rising energy costs. Clean exhaust vents lower your operating expenses to bring up your laundromats profit.
- Having your dryers running efficiently will prolong the life of your dryers
Signs Your Dryer Vents Need To Be Cleaned
- Lint in your laundromat, on your ceiling fans, on walls behind your dryers & around the laundromat.
- The flapper on your dryer exhaust vent does not open when the dryer is on. This prevents air & moisture from escaping from the dryer, leaving your clothes wet & damp longer.
- Your clothes take longer than normal to dry using more gas & electric
- Dryer manufacturers recommend cleaning dryer vents at least once a year.
We clean dryer vents/ducts at your laundromats slowest times or when closed for your convenience.
Only $25.00 per dryer – Call or Email us for an appointment
New York Laundromat Exchange®
Tel. (718) 831-0111